* Meeting the requirements of customers, like SAPCO, MEGAMOTOR, ISACO, NIROOMOHARREKEH.
* Communication with customers to meet their demands.
* Maintaining, preserving, and following all the articles in ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Standards.
* Enhancing the ability and knowledge of the unit based on enhancing the system and customer needs.
* Qualitative and quantitative assessment of all reputable domestic and foreign suppliers
* Reporting to top managers on the performance of the quality management system and laboratory quality management system.
* Assuring the establishment, implementation, and maintain of the defined processes.
* Communication with extra-organizational parties on matters related to the quality management system and laboratory quality system.
* Preparation and formulation of the required documents for laboratory and quality management systems and taking control of them.
* Periodic reviews for system improvement and maintenance to inform top managers.
* Conducting periodic internal audits for meeting customer requirements and ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/TS 2009 Standards.
* Establishment of ISO/IEC 17025a Laboratory Quality Management Standard and pursuing that the requirements of the above standard have been followed.
* Calibration of the company measurement devices in domestic level and communicating with extra-organizational institutions for calibration of other non- reachable measurement devices, reporting, and taking control of them.
* Participation in various trainings required for the company to enhance the company's quality management system and implementation of the system?s educational issues.
* Conducting periodic 5S in the company level to take control of health and environmental condition, as well as order and discipline.
* Holding problem-solving sessions to resolve the current problems and shortcomings.
* Attending different qualitative and manufacturing meetings to maintain and comply with the requirements and report sending in the event of deviation.
* Monitoring and analysis of received statistics and pursuing, as well as estimating the trend of indicators to propose in different meeting and presenting in contracting and system audits.
* Issuing a corrective action for asymmetries, including customer complaints, problems with internal audit systems, and etc.
* Holding quality committee meetings to take control of all of the shortcomings observed in the quality management system based on customer requirements and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standards in laboratory quality management system
* Holding technical committees and active participation in the meetings of the aforesaid committee to investigate and resolve the arisen shortcomings.
* Coordination with C.B audits and with customers for periodic controls on the institutions and evaluating, as well as auditing the contractors, and pursuing to resolve the observed symmetries.
* Performing process- product- warehouse- system-5s- laboratory audits to control, take care, and comply with system symmetries, and reporting and resolving them, in the event of asymmetries.
* Periodic assessments of MSA, SPC, warehouse and so on to take control of them.